Saturday, January 28, 2006

Q&A Prison Brain Decoding System

Dear Friends; Many thanks for all your good and encouraging comments from the 'prison Brain Decoding System" article. I did not get any questions but only comments such as: "you will be ok"; "it is a temporarily decoding" ; "do not worry. . ."; "you will succeed. .." "you are smart. . .". I am amazingly grateful for the confidence that you have brought upon me and you can rest assured that I will not let you down. However if I get invitations upon my release I will ask people to be patient with me in case of any brain decoding. I do not have any scheduled date, neither I do have a boyfriend; but can you imagine how embarrassed I would be if I go on a dinner-date and I get confused with the forks and spoons?, I guess I will laugh at myself and have a good time with my decoded brain. I will be curious to know if anyone out there can tell that I was released from prison from a long incarceration or that aliens just dropped me on this planet to get a good laugh. I love you all. Yraida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home