Saturday, January 28, 2006

Q&A Chinese/Japanese Visit

Well the article about the Chinesse/Japanesse visit was as mysterious as the visit. My friend Carol claimed that she did not receive the article, even though my records stated that it was sent (I do not know what the authorities or the computer did); I can not re-sent it; (Carol is one of my friends who forwards my articles to different organizations and/or around the world. To my surprise (maybe not really surprise) I did not receive any questions, neither comments from the article except from a sister from Venezuela (she works for the University in Falcon-State in the administration) she is older than me, she said: "Do not let anybodys comments bother your happiness . . . God created beautiful, great, gorgeous and pure things but evidentally you are his special edition . . . I love my past because I met you; I love the present because I have you and mostly I love the future because we will be together again . . ." I saw that it was nice from a sister and I wanted to share it with all of you; I also want to share what my fellow inmate, the one who helps me with the corrections (english grammar) of all my writings (when time and conditions permit it because we both have been threatened to be sent to the county jail for her helping me) after she did the corrections I asked her: "what do you think about the article?" she answered: "you see this?" pointing to the bottle of tylenol in her hands, she continued: "everytime that I read your articles I get a headache because there is so much truth in what you write that I get scared knowing that I am a part of it". The reality is frightening, we are tolerant only because there is no other way to be in prison and our sanity is tested daily. I love you all. Yraida (Leo).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home