Saturday, January 07, 2006

Q&A

Dear Friends; I must to apologize for not keeping my promise to get back with you on a weekly basis, but my life have been a turmoil lately, it seems like I can not get organized, neither keep my enthusiasm and my financial status make the situation even worse, however I will no give up. So here I am again. I also must confess to you that I really do not know how I am going to be able to answer so many questions/comments that I received via e-mail and letters, further when I call some of my friends I get more questions, so please bear with me I am going to do the best that I can, but I can not answer all the questions, it is financially impossible for me to be on the internet at .05 cents per minute, so if I do not answer a question it is not because I do not want to; it is because I could not, however I promise that you will get an answer sooner or later either via mail, e-mail phone or article. I own you the questions/comments that I received from the article about the flies. i actually did not get too many questions, just comments such as: "uhh. . . um . . . mm. .. umh. . . huh. .. . no no no. . . wow. . . gross ... sorry to hear that. .. I wish I could help . .. I had to laugh about your ordeal with the flies. . . I will continue praying for you . . . " and much much more. There was a very well welcome comment from someone very special to me; my dear and close sister Briglig; that article was the first that I shared with my family because I do not like to give more worries to my family about my life in prison, after reading the article my sister send me a beautiful and very touching e-mail, she wrote about how much she loves me, about all the traits she sees on me and about how guilty she felt for no writing or visiting me more often specially after reading about the flies. There was also another comment that I must quote from a lady she said: " excellent, you shall write a book. . . I would like an article about showers. . . " uhh. . . showers!. My shower time is kind of personal and I get embarrased when people ask me personal questions. A friend (lawyer) who is also encouraging me to write a book gave me an advice; he said: "do not naked yourself when you write, you shall keep some secrets. . ." well I usually write what I feel or think, so I will take my friend's advice and adapt it to my style and yes the article about the shoers is coming soo. But be patience; things in here at Coleman are very very hectic, yesterday the national director Mr. Lappin was visiting the fcomplex and of course the authorities make us wax, wax, wax, pain pain clean clean and re-clean over and over. When he came to the camp I was off of work sitting on a picnic table eating a grapefruit. He was just a few steps away from me (just mere coincedence) but I did not feel like talking to him, after the years I had learned that talking to any member of our judicial, legislative or BOp branch is just a waste of time. What a dissappointed feelings of a democratic nation. I love you all. Yraida (Leo).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://rypepleg.com/jjbm/sdkc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uokwannv.com/ycrl/rojz.html]Cool site[/url]

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://rypepleg.com/jjbm/sdkc.html | http://zjgtazml.com/bsoy/tvsv.html

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home