Friday, January 06, 2006

Q&A Keeping Sanity in Prison

Following is the questions/answers of the "keeping Sanity" article: Lots of questions were asked about Be-Be, Li-li, Ta-ta etc, you will hear more about them in future articles, the mostly asked question was: "What kind of cracy thoughts come to my mind?": First: that I am going to loose my mind; then: that I am going to die just before my release date and I am not going to be able to enjoy life with my sons; that I am not going to find a good job and provide the basic needs for my sons that I am not going to know how to dress, eat or even have sex, that I am going to come back to prison for any stupic reason like a notice of a change of address/job did not arrive on time to the probation officer's desk. and much more. Each week there is more people asking questions and to provide more access my friend Steffi is still working on the blog dedicated to this project; you can send questions to Prisontalk@hotmail.com or visit http://spaces.msm.com/members/prisontalk and click on "comments" link; also my engineering-friend Tom form November Coalition is adding links on the November Coalition web site, so more people can have more access to this interaction visit: www.november.org. Tom and November Coalition have givin me unconditional support since day one of my sentence. My requests to Tom are always granted in an expedianty mamner. (I love you Tom and tahnks); further my friend Carol is also helping by adding more links to her e-mail to increase the access. I get back with you within 3 days. I love you all. Yraida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home